Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Compleate Angler

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do: I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than than I do."

-"The Compleat Angler" by Izaak Walton

Check it, read it, dance to it.

Perry Wong suggested the book to me and I shall be doing so very soon.

If you don't fish, you'll still appreciate it anyway.

We're planning a fishing trip next quarter during a period when we are both free academically. It will be to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. If you've never been, I highly recommend it, the area is extremely green and breathtaking. I went there when I was younger with my dad and I still remember its amazingness.

At any rate, it's about ten hours out of Chicago, so definitely, for a weekend and week after that isn't stressful.

It is Reading Week and I have exams next week, I shall be hibernating with books, sleep, and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment